Living in FloridaIs living in Florida something you dream about? Many people imagine themselves living in paradise…some day. How about you? Download "7 Things to Do to Make FLorida Your Legal Domicile"
There are many reasons why living in Florida can be the stepping stone toward living the life you imagine.
Whether you are seeking the settle in a friendly community for your second act or looking for a city to nurture your career and family goals, Florida has plenty to offer. Here are just some of the factors that make Florida stand out from other states and regions of the United States.
Pros of Florida Living
- No state income tax is a significant motivation for many.
- Housing costs are, in general, lower than many parts of the country.
- World class beaches and outdoor entertainment are usually quite close by.
- There’s no snow and it’s warm all year round. Throw away your snow shovel!
- Florida residents receive discounts to acclaimed local attractions – Disney World anyone?
- Numerous communities dedicated to retirees and snowbirds provide healthy social and physical activities and many attractive amenities.
What Are You Wishing For?
Whether you’re buying, selling, or looking to rent long term as part of your move to the Sarasota County and Manatee County area, you will probably want to establish Florida as your legal domicile to reap the maximum benefit of living here.
Thinking of moving to Florida?
Download your FREE ebook:
I’m here to help YOU.
Perhaps you relocating to one of our lovely communities in the Sarasota and Manatee county region in southwest Florida is on your mind.
I’m Susan Phelps, a Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in Sarasota-Manatee, Florida. My specialty is helping my clients relocate to paradise and find the community and home that fits your dream lifestyle and budget.
It is important that you have access to useful information about how to choose the “right” property, relocation information, financing and mortgage rates, title and closing services, moving and concierge services, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision. All of this is readily available to you through my services and our extensive digital resources.
I’m a Florida native and Sarasota resident for 35 years. My dedication to service in my business and community as a partner and volunteer with Friendship Centers keeps me busy and engaged but I’m never too busy for you.